ICmarket Important Update regarding our Email
In our previous email sent on Friday, 14 June 2019 titled “Important: Migration of your Account to IC Markets (SC)”, we informed you that, on 30 June 2019, we will migrate your trading account(s) to IC Markets (SC), regulated by the FSA of Seychelles (Securities Dealer Licence number: SD018), unless you inform us otherwise.
However, following the valuable feedback of all our clients, we are pleased to inform you that we have made the decision to maintain your trading account(s) with International Capital Markets Pty Ltd (IC Markets AU).
Accordingly, nothing changes for you: You will be able to continue with your current trading account(s) with IC Markets (AU).
- There will be no impact on your trading account/activity at all.
- Your funds will remain in the same segregated trust account with AA rated Australian banks.
- You will maintain your current open positions and account history.
- Services provided to you by IC Markets (AU) will continue to be governed by the Australian financial services laws.
- Finally, you will keep trading in the exact same market-leading trading conditions as usual.
Nonetheless, should you wish for your account to be migrated to IC Markets (SC) in the future, you will be able to do so with a seamless transition process.
Both IC Markets (AU) and IC Markets (SC) holds all client funds in fully segregated client trust accounts with AA rated Australian Banks, NAB and Westpac and operate following the same core values that made IC Markets a leader of the industry trusted by thousands of traders.
We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding in relation to this matter.
For further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]